How it Works
One For All is an online personal training membership offered at a low monthly cost of $49.50, cancel anytime. The goal is to educate you on our fitness philosophy and program, as well as replace the need for an in-person trainer.
As soon as you sign up, you’ll be invited to join our app, powered by TrueCoach, where we assign your program, provide video instruction, coach your exercise form videos, and can communicate with you, available 24/7.
Our program is called Strength through Length, which can be done FROM HOME or IN THE GYM, depending on your circumstances. There are both strength and flexibility standards/levels to achieve IN BALANCE which give milestones to shoot for over the course of your training. Every person is a different puzzle, we are simply finding your weakest link and bringing it in balance with your other qualities, and then raising all of those qualities to higher highs.
You also have full access to our site, where you can read all of our members only article content to learn about our training philosophies below:
- Train Out Pain: Learn how to effectively rehab joint pain in your body. Balancing strength on each side of the joint and from the ground up is the key here. You will learn the weak link in your body that is causing you pain and which strength exercises and stretches to progress on to fix it.
- Golden Ratio: Using the tape measure to actually MEASURE how you look, we set specific measurement goals based on your frame and gender. For guys, that is the superhero V or X taper look, and for girls, the feminine hourglass shape.
- American Dream Plan: Let’s get athletic! Pursue heroic levels of strength and flexibility so you can perform your sport at a higher level. From marathon running to vertical jump to swing speed training, learn to reach the next level in your athletic endeavors of choice
Our business is fueled by our own passion to achieve physical greatness, and to share how we got there, teaching others.
Through our training we have personally been able to:
- Dunk a basketball at 5’10”
- Run under a 4.6sec 40 yard dash
- Swing a golf club over 120mph
- Squat over 2x bodyweight
- Bench over 300 pounds
- Stretch into front splits
- Measure under 10% body fat
One thing we’ve learned is that you can’t make progress in ANYTHING if you’re in pain. Our mission is to keep progressing beyond our current limitations, and pass on that knowledge to help you do the same. OneForAll was created to help our members realize their potential.
See more @oneforall_fitness on Instagram in the “results” highlight
I am 64 years old and have been training for most of my life. Still strong and flexible, but my knee was bugging me. Troy showed me how to stretch my rectus femoris and I instantly realized how tight my quads were. Now I can work out in a way that leaves me feeling better when I leave the gym.
I did gymnastics and dance when I was younger so my flexibility has always been good. I wanted a trainer to help me get toned, and Tanner said my mobility made me the perfect trainee for strength training. Now I can squat my own bodyweight even though I started just barely able to lift the bar!
My hip was bugging me and I couldn’t figure out why the pain wasn’t going away. I rested and it still wasn’t feeling better when I worked out again. Turns out my hip flexor was really weak in the short range, so after Troy showed me how to stretch and strengthen it, I felt much better.